We HEAVLY INVESTED on NEW EQUIPMENT for you to enjoy the slopes with the some of the best rental equipment on the mountain.
-New comfort ski boots
-New boa boots for snowboarding- no more lace boots
-New skis for basic to demo skis
-Last year Arbor Rocker board has been moved to basic- best for first timers
-New Nitro Progression Snowboards to replace the upgraded snowboards
$20.00 Basic Skis only
$25.00 Basic PKG (Skis, new comfort boots, and poles)
$30.00 Upgraded Sport PKG (Rossignol, Elan and Head)
$45.00 Demo Skis PKG ( Elan Performance or Twin Tip)
demo price can be applied to ski purchase.
$25.00 Basic Snowboard only
$28.00 Basic PKG (Bindings, Arbor Beginner Board and Boa Boots)
$35.00 Upgraded PKG (Nitro Progression Board)
$55.00 Demo Snowboards PKG (Retail-United Shapes, DWD, Nitro, Arbor, Public & etc.) demo price can be applied to board purchase.
$17.00 Skis PKG (Skis, boots and poles)
$20.00 Snowboard PKG (board and boots)
- Real Snowboard Jackets and Pants
$15.00 Jacket or Pants
$25.00 Jacket and Pants
Do your skis / snowboard need some TLC before you head out to the snow? Our fully certified techs at Big Bear Boards can help. Our full range of ski and snowboard shop services include:
- $8.00 Speed Wax (Machined roll on)- good for a short day of riding. only offered on busy days- machine must be warmed up.
- $17.00 Hand Wax (Iron on- wax will give extended life of waxing) 10-15 mins
- $35.00 Tune (Base Clean, Hand Wax, Clean edges, Equipment Inspection) 30mins-1 hour
- $25.00 add Base Grind resurfacing the base.
- $25.00 Edge Sharpening Customer special request angle of the edges
- $20.00-$70.00 Major Repairs (Core Repairs, Edge Repairs, Delamination, Etc.)
- $15.00 Binding Mount for snowboards (change bindings or mount new board to your physical profile stance) this service is included when purchasing board or bindings
Binding Inspection: Mounting and Binding Function Testing.
Ski and Snowboard Tuning: We tune by hand or machine to meet your needs.
Waxing: Prepare for the first snowfall or rejuvenate your equipment.
Base Structuring: We stone-grind patterns into the ski bases to help reduce friction for optimal glide.
Major Base Repair and Edge-Replacement Service: We can bring those beat-up and damaged boards back to life.